xhtml2LaTeX converts xhtml input to LaTeX and further into pdf-documents. The system uses LaTeX-templates as the general source of formatting. This overcomes the limitations of print-out formatting options of (x)html/css. The fully-customizable LaTeX-templates enable you to easily and efficiently create any kind of document.
xhtml2LaTeX is written in php and can be included into a CMS or shop system. For instance it is used in the LaTeX Online Editor. It also could be used with the php command line interface.
For more information please contact
info#LaTeXOnlineEditor.net (replace # with @).
Some ideas of possible uses
- Online Shop System: pdf-invoices perfectly formatted in a corporate design and firm logo
- Content Management System: create pdf for printing. Even complex multi-level documents with tables of content, footnotes and so on.
- Online CV for job/project applications you also like to send to a customer as a pdf.
- Write your thesis or book online and create a pdf for printing or direct use for professional printers
- Online documentations you like to hand out in an offline version.
- All kinds of online texts or content you need well-formatted and you only want a single source.
System Requirements & Prerequisites
- LaTeX environment
- Ability to integrate xhtml2LaTeX into your system
- ~400kb free space
- It is not a mandatory requirement that your system uses xhtml