xhtml2LaTeX converts xhtml input to LaTeX and further into pdf-documents. The system uses LaTeX-templates as the general source of formatting. This overcomes the limitations of print-out formatting options of (x)html/css. The fully-custiomazable LaTeX-templates enable you to create any kind of document on a very easy and efficient way.
xhtml2LaTeX is written in php and can be included into a CMS or shop system. For instance it is used in the LaTeX Online Editor. It also could be used with the php command line interface.
For more information please contact
1nfo#LaTeXOnlineEditor.de (replace # with @).
Some ideas of possible uses
- Online Shop system: pdf-invoices perfectly formatated in a corporate design and firm logo
- Content Management System: create pdf for printing. Even komplex multi-level documents with table of content, foot notes and so on.
- Online CV for job/project applications you also like to send to a customer as a pdf.
- Write your theses or book online and create a pdf for printing or direct use for professional printers
- Online documantations you like to hand out in an offline version.
- All kinds of online texts or content you need well formated and you only want to keep one source of.
System Requirements & Prerequisites
- LaTeX environment
- Ability to integrade xhtml2LaTeX into your system
- ~400kb free space
- It is not an mandatory requirement your system uses xhtml